These principles of processing and protecting personal data (“Principles“) constitute the principles that the company KAMPOS, s.r.o., Company No. (IČ) 255 46 147, located at Blanenská 355/117, 664 34 Kuřim, incorporated in the Companies Register administered by the Regional Court in Brno, File No. C 32342 (“Company “) applies to collecting and processing of personal data. These Principles regulate the rights and obligations set forth especially in the following generally binding legal regulations:
- European Parliament and Council Ordinance (EU) No. 2016/679, on the protection of physical persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on free transfer of these data and on the repeal of Directive No. 95/46/EC (general directive on personal data protection) (“GDPR“);
- Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Company Services, amending certain laws (Act on Certain Information Company Services), as amended (“Act on Certain Information Company Services”); and
- Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communication, amending certain related laws (Act on Electronic Communication), as amended (“Act on Electronic Communication“).
These Principles apply to all persons visiting the Company’s website [www.kampos.cz] (“Website“), regardless whether they have contractual relations with the Company or otherwise.
WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
According to GDPR, personal data is all information intended or identifiable as intended to a physical persons (i.e., not to a legal entity). In principle, it is any and all information, individual or summarized with other information, which can be used for the identification of a physical person (“personal data“).
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DOES THE COMPANY PROCESS?
The Company may collect the following personal data about you:
Personal data which you disclose to the Company yourself
These are primarily the personal data that you fill out in a registration, ordering, or another form, or disclose to the Company per e-mail, telephone, fax or another similar means of communication. You may also disclose your personal data to the Company in connection with a competition, review of a product or service or general inquiry. It is above all your name, last name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account data, data on the payment mode chosen, etc.
The Company will process the above personal data for the purposes of:
- providing services, products, or information you have expressed interest in;
- if you are the Company’s existing customer, also providing information about other services or products similar to the items you have bought during your preceding purchase;
- if you are a new customer, the Company will be sending you commercial information and offer you products and services, solely if you give the Company your explicit consent;
- assessing and evaluating your job application.
Personal data collected by the Company itself
When you visit our website, the Company may collect some information necessary for ensuring a proper and comfortable operation of its website. Such information includes data on the Internet protocol (IP) used for your computer’s access to the Internet, your registration data, type and version of your explorer, time zone setting, plug-in explorers, data on your visit, including the valid Uniform Resource Locator (URL), the path to/from the website (including the date and time), the products you have called up or looked for, the time of response, errors during downloading, duration of the visits of certain pages, information on interactions during visits (e.g., rolling, clicking, and mouse tracking) or the mode of page exiting.
The Company uses these personal data for managing and improving its website and for the purposes of assuring its internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, testing, research statistics, and keeping record of the frequency of viewers. These personal data can also be used for measuring the effectiveness of ads/ commercials and providing relevant advertising.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that the Company obtains from you can be forwarded to third parties (“data processors “) which help the Company fulfill is contractual obligations by mediating certain services (e.g., delivery services). The Company forwards personal data solely to data processors who guarantee an adequate level of protection of your personal data and who process these personal data exclusively on the basis of a contract for personal data processing.
In this context, the Company may share personal data with the following data processors:
- external (outsourced) workers and suppliers for the purposes of fulfilling the Company’s contractual obligations;
- providers of payment services and payment processors for the purposes of transferring funds and realization of payments;
- providers of postal and delivery services for the purposes of delivering products or services offered by the Company;
- administrators of websites;
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be obliged to provide your personal data to third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities) in accordance with generally binding legal regulations.
MEANS OF PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
In order to protect against and to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to personal data, the Company adopted certain organizational and technical measures.
These measures include:
- organizational measures limiting the range of persons authorized to come into contact with personal data; and
- technical measures securing the Company’s servers and websites against unauthorized manipulation.
Persons who come into contact with personal data are instructed about the principles of personal data protection and they are obliged to observe confidentiality during their processing.
DURATION OF KEEPING RECORD OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company keeps personal data on record only for the time necessary for fulfilling its contractual obligations and for meeting the obligations arising for the Company from generally binding legal regulations. Personal data that are processed on the basis of your consent are kept solely for the length of time it takes to attain the purpose of the personal data’s collection and duration of your consent.
When the legal reason for processing your personal data expires, the Company will delete the personal data and all existing copies thereof.
For the operation of its website, the Company uses so-called cookies, i.e., small-sized text files (“Cookies“) which the Company’s server sends to your explorer and which are sent back to the Company’s server when you visit its website again. Thus, Cookies enable the Company to recognize you explorer, remember information about your prior visit of the website, and adjust the contents of the website to your needs.
The Company uses the following types of Cookies:
- [first-page Cookies which facilitate basic operation and functionality of the website and without which the contents of the website could not be displayed properly;]
- [technical Cookies which make it possible to analyze the use of the website, ensure safe login, memorize the process of filling out you order, save your registration data and the content of your shopping cart;]
- [commercial Cookies which serve the purposes of targeted advertising, sharing the website on social networks or adding comments to products.]
Cookies can be removed by means of your explorer’s setup. The system can be set up so that Cookies be not saved automatically. However, if you block, turn off, or otherwise reject certain Cookies, it is possible that the website will not be displayed correctly or certain services or functions of the website cannot be used.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Company, you have certain rights guaranteed by the following protective regulations:
- the right to revoke you consent to the processing of your personal data, if the processing is based on it;
- the right to demand access to the personal data and information about which personal data the Company is processing;
- the right to correct inaccurate personal data and, as applicable, to complement incomplete personal data;
- the right to have processed personal data deleted;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- the right to obtain the personal data that you have disclosed to the Company in a structure, normally used, and legibly printed format, and the right to forward these data to another person;
- the right to be informed about a personal data security breach;
- the right to object against personal data processing; and
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the Office for Personal Data Protection, located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, or data box qkbaa2n.
The above rights and/or complaints may be claimed in writing at the Company, as the administrator of the data, using the address below or via e-mail to the following e-mail address : email@example.com.
664 34 Kuřim
These Principles have been in effect and force since 25.5.2018.